The AUDEMAT CONTROL SILVER (formerly known as Mini Control Silver) is a system for site management and monitoring. It can be configured to connect with any equipment at a site through traditional status and metering inputs and commands (relays). The AUDEMAT CONTROL SILVER is also capable of advanced connections to other equipment using serial protocols or SNMP via an IP network. All units linked to the AUDEMAT CONTROL SILVER can then be monitored and controlled locally and remotely via a variety of communications modes (ADSL, LAN, GSM, PSTN…). The AUDEMAT CONTROL SILVER can also trigger automatic actions providing a complete management solution.
OVERVIEW OF THE AUDEMAT CONTROL SILVER FACILITY MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
- Control and monitoring of all equipment at a remote site
- Automatic actions based on script
- Connect to the external unit through digital/analog/audio inputs, relays, serial ports or through IP (SNMP, PING)
- Remote communication through LAN/WAN, 3G, GSM, CDMA, PSTN...
- Notifications via Email, SMS, SNMP and Voice/DTMF Phone Alert calls
- ScriptEasy software for configuration and remote administration
- Audio silence sensing and audio backup for transmitter sites
- MasterView software for end-user views of data and control
- Compatible with all communication types
- Operates with standard protocols
- Easy management of communication with serial equipment using SCRIPTEASY Driver or tunneling
- Communicate and control external equipment using SNMP protocol
- Fully compatible with Audemat’s Broadcast Manager (database, statistics, filters, notification forwarding …)